OUR 2022 EGG MY YARD PACKAGES ARE COMPLETELY SOLD OUT! Thank you for purchasing your packages and we can’t wait to egg your yard on Saturday!
The Easter Bunny needed some extra help this year so he came to your local animal shelter to enlist some volunteers to help hide eggs!
For a small donation, that will go towards helping his and our furry friends, you can participate in this too!
Here’s how it works:
- You must live within 25 miles of our shelter, which is located at 136 Four Paws Lane in Summerville, SC. Unfortunately, that is as far as our bunny can hop at this time! Eggs will be hidden between 8-11 p.m. on Saturday, April 16th.
- All eggs will be plastic and contain store-bought mixed candies. For those with allergies, our Easter Bunny can not guarantee what he may place in each egg!
- At the time of booking, you will be supplied with a graphic that you must print and place on your front door.
- If the paper is not on your door, the Easter Bunny will not deliver the eggs.
- Eggs will be left in your front yard only.
- Eggs will be an assorted mix of colors.
How to book:
- To participate, purchase your package below by Friday, April 15th!
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- If your area is gated or special access is needed.
- If your billing address is different than the address you wish to egg
- Special instructions on how to get to your house (if they are needed)
- Or with other questions that you may have
- You will be emailed the graphic and any other information you will need to know about!
- Please note, you must have permission from the homeowner association to egg a property.
Egg My Yard Options:
SOLD OUT: 20 Eggs for $25
SOLD OUT: 50 Eggs for $45
SOLD OUT: 75 Eggs for $75 (Comes with a two plushie animals!)
SOLD OUT: 75 Eggs, two plushie animals, a customized video, and a visit to your house from the Easter Bunny for $200. You will be contacted directly to coordinate your bunny visit (around what’s best for you).
Packages are limited, so please purchase to reserve yours today!