Stop by the Dorchester Paws booth at the 50th Annual Flowertown Festival and learn more about our life-saving mission!
The Flowertown Festival is the Summerville YMCA’s premiere fundraiser. The festival, which begin in 1973, raises funds to support health and wellness programs at the Y.
Every spring, thousands of people flock to Summerville to enjoy the town’s beautiful flowers, from the hot pink azaleas, to the purple wisteria, to the delicate white dogwood.
On this three-day weekend, festival-goers transcend this gracious Southern town to take in the flowers and hospitality and attend one of the largest arts and crafts festivals in the Southeast.
Here are this year’s festival dates/times:
- Friday, March 31: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday, April 1: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sunday, April 2: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
You won’t want to miss this festival, which includes:
- Over 200 jury-selected artists from throughout the country who display their work for sale.
- Delicious foods from restaurants and commercial food vendors
- Fun activities and rides for children at the Children’s Jubilee/Kids Fest
- Farmer’s Market- Powered by Summerville Dream
- Free Admission
- Free Parking
- Food Trucks