Are you ready to get active?
Join Mutts for Miles!
Mutts for Miles is a program that can help you & one of our dogs get moving every week! Mutts for Miles combines members of the community that are active or want to get active & shelter dogs for an hour long walk or run every Thursday! This program was designed to give a much needed shelter break to the dogs who need to expel their energy the most and give them some normalcy to their day. It also helps bring awareness to these animals who are looking for their forever homes.
How does Mutts for Miles work?
- Sign up when more dates are announced!
- You will receive an email after signing up with all instructions you will need to know.
- Meet the Dorchester Paws team at your designated time. (We provide the dog, their leash/harness, & water for them when they get back- just bring yourself!)
- Enjoy an hour of walking or running with a shelter dog!
- Take photos and share them on your social media pages tagging @dorchesterpaws.
- Share photos with @dorchesterpaws so they can update their website profiles.
Want to do this as a company at your office or a preferred location? Fill out the form below, for the Mutts for Miles – Corporate Edition!