Please view all of our cats in care below.
Are you ready to find your furry mate? When you adopt a pet from Dorchester Paws you are saving a life and becoming part of their journey from victim to victory.
Each cat prior to being placed on our adoption floor has been spayed or neutered, are up to date on their vaccinations, up to date on their monthly flea/intestinal parasite medication, and are microchipped.
READY TO ADOPT?
Are you PAW-ready? Then follow these quick and easy steps:
- Prior to your visit, we recommend that you fill out the online adoption application.
- Please note, that by filling out the below application, it does not place the animal on hold/reserve for you. You must still come in person to meet the animal and speak to our adoption counselors about adopting the animal. By filling the application out, it just reduces time during the adoption process.
- To fill out the application, please click here.
- If you rent your home, please check with your landlord before coming to Dorchester Paws to make sure you are familiar with their pet policies.
- Come down to Dorchester Paws, any day, Sunday – Saturday, between the hours of 12-5p.m. No appointment is needed.
- You may bring your own cat carrier or purchase one at the shelter for a nominal charge. All cats must leave in a carrier.
WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH THE CAT PRIOR TO ADOPTING?
Sure! The cats would love that too! You can Foster to Adopt (excludes kittens). This program allows you to foster the cat for up to a week, to ensure it’s the right fit for you. Just come and talk to our adoption counselors.
The animals listed below are ready to go home with you today!